RE: [xsl] Dumb questions from a newbie

Subject: RE: [xsl] Dumb questions from a newbie
From: "Chris Bayes" <chris@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 15:10:42 -0000
Mike,
The thing that should have jumped out at you was accessTOxml in other
words convert an access database TO xml. You run it
cscript accesstoxml.js fullPathToAccess.mdb
and it creates fullPathToAccess.xml which is a representation of the
access database with tables and rows.
This can then be used as an input to an xslt transform which is what you
wanted.

Ciao Chris

XML/XSL Portal
http://www.bayes.co.uk/xml