RE: [xsl] following vs following-sibling

Subject: RE: [xsl] following vs following-sibling
From: "McKeever, Marty" <marty.mckeever@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2001 10:09:47 -0500
I've been puzzled by a similar question.
Although i've never used 'following::node()', the times that i've used
'following-sibling::node()' it appeared to return all nodes after the
context node, regardless of genealogy.  I would have thought that a sibling
element MUST have the same parent as the context node, but that doesn't
appear to be the case.
Or am i missing something...