Re: [xsl] xsl-fo:header, body, and footer overlapped

Subject: Re: [xsl] xsl-fo:header, body, and footer overlapped
From: Wendell Piez <wapiez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2001 15:40:31 -0500
Yan,

I am not exactly sure of what you want, but have you tried adding a 'margin-bottom="1cm"' to your fo:region-body element? These regions can overlap if you do not explicitly set them up not to (by balancing their margins and the 'extent' attributes on the region-before, -after, -start and -end elements).

Hoping that helps,
Wendell