Re: [xsl] xsl architecture issue

Subject: Re: [xsl] xsl architecture issue
From: David Carlisle <davidc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2002 13:56:24 GMT
> you mean manipulate the master xslt through the DOM so it includes all the
> referenced xslt files? hmm, well that's an idea, a bit clunky though
> but if no one comes up with anything better :)

No just choose which stylesheet to apply to the document in javascript,
then call transform node (or whatever it was called) using the
referenced document as source and the chosen stylesheet as transformer.
(I'mhoping Chris or someone'll step in with an example as I don't like
to show my javsscript in public, especialy evil-empire flavoured
javascript:-)

David