RE: [xsl] self discovery

Subject: RE: [xsl] self discovery
From: "Andrew Welch" <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 10:17:56 -0000
ok.... (to make it clearer or possibly muddy it further)

Imagine:
You have an XML file, and apply xsl-1 to it.  Xsl-1 takes a node-set of the
root (or any node-set) and passes that to some script.  The script makes an
object out it, and applies xsl-2 (a different stylesheet) to that, and
displays the result.

The whole point of this is to be able to apply a second stylesheet without
ever knowing the filename of the xml - is this fantasy or a possibility??

andrew

===