[xsl] generate xsl version 1 using xsl version 2

Subject: [xsl] generate xsl version 1 using xsl version 2
From: "Bryan Rasmussen" <bry@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 17:07:39 +0100
hi all

a long time ago I made a program pipeline to generate all the microsoft xsl
on a site from a combo of wscript and xslt(had to call a script at the end
to go change the namespace for xsl from transform to the old wd\xsl - by the
way anyone have a better solution for that?  ), mainly cause the domain host
couldn't be bothered to install msxml 3.0 so I had to use msxml 2.6, once
the domain host did install msxml 3.0 I kept the structure I had before hand
and just retired the wscript part of my pipeline. Now I'm thinking about
generating xslt 1.0 from xslt 2.0, this might seem like a dumb thing to do,
but I figure why ruin my rep, thing I'm wondering is if anyone's done some
thinking about the subject, hints, tricks, etc?