[xsl] am getting an error with document() in msxml 4

Subject: [xsl] am getting an error with document() in msxml 4
From: "Bryan Rasmussen" <bry@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 12:09:37 +0100
hope someone can help with this, if at least to tell me what the problem is,
although it's more specifically a question about microsoft implementation
then an xslt one :)
I have an xslprocessor declared in msxml 4
am trying to select against the stylesheet, first I tried with a key cause I
have a dictionary of values inside the xslt I want to reference that gave
the following error: NodeTest expected here. -->document<--(''), finally I
tried just the following:

<xsl:param name="msxmltry" select="document('')/*/contex:values"/>
my error reads "An exception occurred: 'oXSLProc.transform' "

yep my namespace is declared,
am trying to select from the following:

<contex:values>
<contex:actions>
<contex:act type="onMouseover" function="toggleDisplay">
<contex:value
name="style">position:absolute;left:0;top;0;display:none;</contex:value>
</contex:act>
</contex:actions>
</contex:values>