[xsl] Running xalan-compiled translet

Subject: [xsl] Running xalan-compiled translet
From: Western Michigan University <wmu-xsl@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 12:38:33 -0600
Hi all,
I am having a problem using the XSLTC module of the latest Xalan version.
I have a set of stylesheets which I compiled into a corresponding set of classes which are in a *.jar-file.
The stylesheets are in a inclusion hierarchy, meaning one (called section) is the entry point and is actually being applied to the XML documents and the others are included directly by the section stylesheet or indirectly by others included by the section stylesheet.
I compiled the section stylesheet which generated inner classes for all other stylesheets.
When I now try to run the compiled stylesheet against an XML document (which works fine with the non-compiled stylesheet, just takes a little too long), I get an error message "Translet error(s): 412". I am using JDK 1.2.2_005 on Solaris 5.6...

Thanks for any comments,

Ragnar