RE: [xsl] Rendering XML Server Side without using ASP

Subject: RE: [xsl] Rendering XML Server Side without using ASP
From: "Michael Kay" <michael.h.kay@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 23:01:28 -0000
Brian, it's not clear what environment you want to run your server-side code
in. If you can't use ASP, what can you use? The two common platforms for
server-side logic (ignoring raw CGI) are ASP with JavaScript, or Java
servlets and/or JSP pages. You've made two statements: you want to work
within the confines of simple .html pages, and you want to render the XML
server-side. I don't think you can do both!

Mike Kay