RE: [xsl] Xselerator

Subject: RE: [xsl] Xselerator
From: "Trace Wilson" <trace_wilson@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2002 07:43:29 +1100
Hi Jeff,

I'm Trace from TopXML, the distributor for Xselerator - you've highlighted
the pro's great -- which are all true, but to address your cons:-
I have the latest Beta version, which is in the testing phase.  The stepping
into as many levels of include files works wonderfully!

As a microsoftie, I also appreciate that the Shf+Tab and Tab for indenting
is also added.

There's a whole page of new features, which we will be releasing in around a
fortnight.

Agnes if you are looking for a transformation/learning tool for XSLT,
Xselerator is all that you will need.  It's a great, simple product with
loads of features.

Thanks,
Trace Wilson
TopXML