Re: [xsl] attribute order

Subject: Re: [xsl] attribute order
From: Peter Davis <pdavis152@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 10:47:48 -0800
On Friday 22 February 2002 02:03, Andy Joslin wrote:
> Hi Peter
>
> I've just tried rearranging the attributes and the processor (in my case,
> Xalan/Xerces) does seem to respect the order..

If it works it works :)  I was speaking from my past experience trying to
solve the same problem, but unfortunately I can't remember which processor
that was...  Thanks for the excellent observation, which I will be sure to
remember in case I encounter this problem again.

> e.g.
>
> <xsl:attribute name="width">580</xsl:attribute>
> <xsl:attribute name="cellpadding">0</xsl:attribute>
> <xsl:attribute name="cellspacing">0</xsl:attribute>
> <xsl:attribute name="border">0</xsl:attribute>
>
> becomes...

> I can't speak for other processors, but this works for me. I don't know
> what setup Meltem is using, but it would be interesting to see if this
> behaviour is consistent across implementations.
>

> cheers
>

> Andy

Peter Davis
The opossum is a very sophisticated animal.  It doesn't even get up
until 5 or 6 PM.