Re: [xsl] Boolean expr in <xsl:when>

Subject: Re: [xsl] Boolean expr in <xsl:when>
From: Peter Davis <pdavis152@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 10:54:32 -0800
On Friday 22 February 2002 08:33, Schmoll, Brett         x66244 wrote:
> Thanks for the response, I did try both the <<$and$>> and <<&&>> that were
> listed in the MS SDK 2.5 docs, with no success. Is there a simple way to
> upgrade each client as they access our site? Unfortunately our app is still
> required to support IE 5.5 sp2 with client-side transforms. We haven't
> quite made the leap to IE6 yet.
>
> -Brett Schmoll
> ADP/SIS

Woudld it be possible to do server side processing?  I assume you've already
thought of that and passed it over, but it should be possible to do client
side if they are using IE6 and server side if not (including non-IE browsers)
by looking at the User-Agent header sent by the browser.  If most people are
using IE6, then the load on your server would still be low.
--
Peter Davis
I would rather say that a desire to drive fast sports cars is what sets