RE: [xsl] question regarding Saxon customized extension and NodeI nfo

Subject: RE: [xsl] question regarding Saxon customized extension and NodeI nfo
From: "Yang, Yue [IT]" <yue.yang@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 16:14:03 -0500
thanks Michael for the info,
actually I got it to work... you are right, now I am creating a document for
each line as I go along... yes, it is a bit inefficient... but it is better
than having to read the file once then process it once again... especially
for extremely large file.  Now my program works beautifully...

thanks lots