RE: [xsl] question regarding Saxon customized extension and NodeI nfo

Subject: RE: [xsl] question regarding Saxon customized extension and NodeI nfo
From: "Yang, Yue [IT]" <yue.yang@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 10:39:47 -0500
another big thank to Mr. Kay's best Saxon... I improved my extension to take
advantage of the saxon:while.. so basically now my extension now output
string instead of a document... wow, it is very fast and memory
conservative.  Apparently Saxon's implementation of while loop doesn't
require recursion, which greatly reduces memeory and stacks... now parsing a
100meg flat file into xml, takes only 7megs memory and 294 seconds on my
shabby NT!

thanks for the exellent Saxon.