RE: [xsl] complex functions on subtrees.

Subject: RE: [xsl] complex functions on subtrees.
From: "Michael Kay" <michael.h.kay@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2002 09:55:46 -0000
Yes, if the structure is fully marked-up then it should be possible to do
what you want in XSLT. It might be a good idea to use a processor that
offers stylesheet functions (xsl:function, EXSLT's func:function, or
similar). Saxon offers this extension and I think several other processors
do as well.

Michael Kay
Software AG
home: Michael.H.Kay@xxxxxxxxxxxx