[xsl] transforming a file with Saxon while viewing in IE?

Subject: [xsl] transforming a file with Saxon while viewing in IE?
From: Eric K Taylor <eric_k_taylor@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2002 08:34:04 -0500
In the past, I've used WD-xsl... so when I opened my XML file in IE, the
file was transformed using the specified XSL and the results displayed in
IE. Is there a way that I can do the same thing (open the XML with IE and
have the results displayed there) while having Saxon do the
transformation instead.  Thanks.  Eric

(p.s. at this point, I remain a relative beginner, so if possible but
very difficult, just let me know it's over my head.)