RE: [xsl] transforming a file with Saxon while viewing in IE?

Subject: RE: [xsl] transforming a file with Saxon while viewing in IE?
From: "Michael Kay" <michael.h.kay@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2002 16:44:16 +0100
You can do it with a Java applet: look at the samples/applet directory in
the Saxon distribution, and modify as required.

But for client-side transformations using IE, it's far simpler to download
and install Microsoft's MSXML3/4 processor.

Michael Kay
Software AG
home: Michael.H.Kay@xxxxxxxxxxxx
work: Michael.Kay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx