RE: [xsl] XML String as Parameter..

Subject: RE: [xsl] XML String as Parameter..
From: Ramesh B <ramesh_bhanu@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2002 19:41:13 -0800 (PST)
Hi,
  I want to extract information from the xml string
passed as parameter using xpath.When i am trying to do
this i am getting the Error.

Or can you specify the possibilities by which

I can  process multiple XML Strings in my XSL.I cannot
use document() function since i don't have my xml as a
File BUT AS A STRING Coming from DataBase.I am using
Xalan.

Thanks a Lot for your Help,
Ramesh