RE: [xsl] XML String as Parameter..

Subject: RE: [xsl] XML String as Parameter..
From: "Michael Kay" <michael.h.kay@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2002 10:20:50 +0100
You could parse the XML string to construct a Document node, and pass that
as the parameter; or you could use the document() function, after supplying
a URIResolver that recognizes a URI of the form "data:<xml>document
here</xml>" and returns the data part as a StreamSource object.

Michael Kay
Software AG
home: Michael.H.Kay@xxxxxxxxxxxx
work: Michael.Kay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx