RE: [xsl] getting a "Namespace not supported by SAXParser" error

Subject: RE: [xsl] getting a "Namespace not supported by SAXParser" error
From: "Michael Kay" <michael.h.kay@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2002 10:18:25 +0100
This problem is well-known in the case of using Tomcat 3 with Saxon; it
arises because Tomcat asks for the default XML parser, and then asks that
parser not to do namespace processing; it fails if the classpath and system
properties are configured to select a default parser that doesn't support
this option.

You can fix it by fiddling with your classpath and/or system properties, or
by upgrading to Tomcat 4.

Michael Kay
Software AG
home: Michael.H.Kay@xxxxxxxxxxxx