RE: [xsl] using jsp within xsl

Subject: RE: [xsl] using jsp within xsl
From: "Laura Jenkins" <xsl_list@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 02 Apr 2002 12:59:32 +0000
won't &lt; and &gt; work out?? try using this .. or
put all your jsp code between
<![CDATA[  and   ]]> like
----
<![CDATA[

.. your JSP Code ..

]]>
and where ever you want to plug in some values from xml,
close the CDATA ( with ]]> ) and enter the value from XML ( using xsl:value-of ) and the resume your JSP code with The CDATA again..
please check this and let me know if it works..
any comments from Gurus??
laura