RE: [xsl] XSLT faq website closed.

Subject: RE: [xsl] XSLT faq website closed.
From: "Bryan Rasmussen" <bry@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2002 17:30:46 +0200

>> Please note that the site will be closed as of now,
>> its being used too much!

>This is very bad news - I find the faq to be an invaluable resource.
>Unfortunately I'm not in a position to offer alternate web-space, but would
>be happy to chip in some money...otherwise I might actually have to buy a
>reference book.

I probably don't use it as much as I should, as others have no doubt noted.
I'm betting there must be others that wouldn't have a problem providing some
sort of hosting for it, such as www.topxml.com www.xslt.com or what not. If
not them I could probably make something available on my personal site,
which I never use anyhow www.illuminati-ganga.com (in fact haven't updated
in nearly a year and a half, I'm bad), I think I have some sort of unlimited
use agreement. If not I'm sure we could do it were I work, although that
would prob take some time to get the whole thing worked out, bureaucracy.

other than I'd also chip in *GULP* money.