RE: [xsl] XSLT faq website closed.

Subject: RE: [xsl] XSLT faq website closed.
From: "Laura Jenkins" <xsl_list@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 05 Apr 2002 15:39:28 +0000
Thanks Dave. Thaz a fairly good news again.
It doesnt matter how long it takes to come on air again as long as it comes back :D

From: DPawson@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2002 16:18:01 +0100

> McNally, David wrote:

> This is very bad news - I find the faq to be an invaluable resource.

Thankyou David.

> Perhaps an email writing campaign could persuade UKShells
> that the faq is a
> public good that they should support?

Been there done that, they aren't interested.
(I suppose 93Mb/month is a little over their 500Mb limit though :-)
I've also realised just how expensive they are, when
I went shopping for another with sufficient bandwidth.

I've found a host, going through the motions now, finding
secondary dns etc. It will be a while before its back on the air though.

Regards DaveP

-

confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not the
intended recipient you are hereby notified that you must not use,
disclose, distribute, copy, print or rely on this email's content. If
immediately and then delete the email and any attachments from your
system.

RNIB has made strenuous efforts to ensure that emails and any
attachments generated by its staff are free from viruses. However, it
cannot accept any responsibility for any viruses which are
transmitted. We therefore recommend you scan all attachments.

represent those of RNIB.

RNIB Registered Charity Number: 226227

Website: http://www.rnib.org.uk

14th June 2002 is RNIB Look Loud Day - visit http://www.lookloud.org.uk to