Re: [xsl] xml as parameter from servlet

Subject: Re: [xsl] xml as parameter from servlet
From: "J.Pietschmann" <j3322ptm@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 07 Apr 2002 18:32:12 +0200
Robert Koberg wrote:
It works. I found a spelling error in my XSLT (groan...). I am not sending a string to be magically processed. I am transforming it into a nodeset before setting the parameter for the transformation.

Sorry, didn't read past println("xml_para_string...)

but it is pretty slow for such a small amount of data...
Your data is already structured, so it seems to be a bad
idea to bild something less structured (string) and then
parse it to regain the original structure. Furthermore,
DOM trees produce even more overhead.

I will look into your third suggestion it sounds like what i want to do.
Well, glad to be of *some* help.

J.Pietschmann