RE: [xsl] using parameter in xsl created within html wrapper

Subject: RE: [xsl] using parameter in xsl created within html wrapper
From: new comcast email <guiffre@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 09 Apr 2002 09:27:00 -0400
is it possible to pass a string variable (created in javascript within html wrapper) to be used by xsl in an xsl:if test=($parameterString)?  If yes, does anyone have any code examples.  I am trying to create a 'filter' which users can select (clicking on/off check boxes) to turn on/off display of desired groups of xml data.  All filtering to be client-side processing.

Any other alternatives for client-side filtering of xml data where multiple selections can be made (i.e., I want groupA, groupB and groupD data displayed, but not groupC) or - I just want groupB data - could be any combination of groupA thru groupX.