[xsl] Getting Attribute names in an XML with XSLT stylesheet

Subject: [xsl] Getting Attribute names in an XML with XSLT stylesheet
From: "Morgan Nagarajan" <takkals@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 07 Apr 2002 19:40:46 -0400
Is there any provisions to explicitly display the attribute name of an XML element. It's easy to get an attribute value (knowing or w/o knowing attribute name) but I could not find any easy way to get the name of an attribute (FYI, I don't know attribute name existing in a XML element, beforehand)
For example, consider an XML element,
<CurrentStatus
ServiceHealth="Available"/>
I wanna display the attribute name (ie ServiceHealth) by means of XPath in XSLT stylesheet. I used XSLT segment,

    <xsl:template match="CurrentStatus">
      <xsl:apply-templates select="@*"/>
   </xsl:template>
    <xsl:template match="@*">
          <xsl:value-of select="."/>
   </xsl:template>
   but this displays only attribute's value not it's name.

  any help?
thanks,
-Morgan