RE: [xsl] Selecting Parent Nodes with Empty Children

Subject: RE: [xsl] Selecting Parent Nodes with Empty Children
From: ben <ben@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2002 15:14:51 +0100
This is a little off topic but have you set the objNodes.SelectionLanguage
property to XPath ?

See the below link,the default SelectionLanguage for XML 3.0 is XSLPattern
and may not support your Xpath from below.

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/xmlsdk30/ht
m/xmmthsetproperty.asp

Regards,
Ben