RE: [xsl] Selecting Parent Nodes with Empty Children

Subject: RE: [xsl] Selecting Parent Nodes with Empty Children
From: "Hellstern, Manny" <manny.hellstern@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2002 08:01:11 -0500
I tried the syntax in my jscript code but it generated an error.  It looks
like it doesn't like the "-" in normalize-space.  The expression
"//VALUE[normalize-space(.)='']" works when I check it using an XPATH
tester.  Is there some type of character escaping that I may need to do to
use the expression in var
objNodes=objXML.selectNodes("//VALUE[normalize-space(.)='']")?