Re: [xsl] using parameter in xsl created within html wrapper

Subject: Re: [xsl] using parameter in xsl created within html wrapper
From: "Diego Padilla Brito" <diego.padilla@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2002 16:59:35 +0200
Hi all!

Keep in mind that XSL is in the server side and JavaScript is in the client
side. You cannot change the server response dinamically in a browser without
make another request.

The solution is create a dynamic Javascript with all posibilites by XSL.
i.e.

XML:
<option>
  <value>La Palma</value>
  <href>http://www.infolapalma.com</href>
<option>
<option>
  <value>Aridane</value>
  <href>http://www.aridane.org</href>
<option>

XSL:
<script>
<xsl:for-each select="option">
if (variable == <xsl:value-of select="value">) { location.href=<xsl:value-of
select="href"/>;}
</xsl:for-each>
</script>

The result in HTML has all XML posibilities.