[xsl] please, help with SQL transformer

Subject: [xsl] please, help with SQL transformer
From: Jerónimo Molina <j.molina@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2002 18:14:33 +0200
Hi all  (sorry for my poor english):

	My name's Jeronimo Molina, and I'm neby with cocoon.
	I'm trying to work with SQL transformers, for generate an HTML page with
data stored in a ACCESS database on my machine (it's my first work with
cocoon, so I don't want to do this with ORACLE any other DB).

	I'm trying to do this at the next steps:

	1.- Configure the JDBC-ODBC driver at the web.xml file, by adding

		sun.jdbc.odbc.JdbcOdbcDriver

		as shown bellow:

		<init-param>
		<param-name>load-class</param-name>
			<!-- For IBM WebSphere
			com.ibm.servlet.classloader.Handler -->

			<!-- For Database Driver -->
			oprg.hsqldb.jdbcDriver

			<!-- For JDBC:ODBC -->
			sun.jdbc.odbc.JdbcOdbcDriver
		</param-value>
		</init-pram>

	2.- Configure the connection ad the cocoon.xml file as shown bellow:

		<datasources>
			<jdbc name="personas">
				<dburl>jdbc:odbc:nombres</dburl>
			</jdbc>
		</datasources>

		Note that nombres is the name of the ODBC I've just created pointing to my
access database.

	3.- Configure the sitemap.xmap file to use my new connection. I've done
this modifying a line:

		<map:match pattern="sql/*">
			<map:generate src="docs/samples/sql/{1}.xml"/>
			<map:transform type="sql">
				<map:parameter name="use-connection" value="personas"/>
			</map:transform>
			<map:transform src="stylesheets/simple-sql2html.xsl"/>
			<map:serialize/>
		</map:match>

	4.- I've also modified the sql-page.xml, putting the code

		<query>
			select id,nombre from nombres
		</query>

			(where nombres is the table name)

		in order of the query example provided in that file.

	BUT.... I don't get the data stored in my access database, and I don't know
why.

	please, can anyone help me?

Thanks... Jeronimo.