RE: [xsl] please, help with SQL transformer

Subject: RE: [xsl] please, help with SQL transformer
From: Jerónimo Molina <j.molina@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 09:17:01 +0200
Hello, Astor and Joerg:

	First&Principal, Thanks for your help, I agree.

	Sorry for don't detail all the code, but yes, I use the namespace, so ther
is another error in my code.

	As theese list is for XSL general pourposes, I'll suscribe to
http://xml.apache.org/cocoon/mail-lists.html (Cocoon users).

Thanks anyway, Jerónimo Molina.