[xsl] combine xml files

Subject: [xsl] combine xml files
From: Ming <myu@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 12:35:22 -0600
Hi,

I'm very new to XSLT and here is one of my problems. I have several xml files
with same structure.

<xml>
  <db>
     <title>  title in db </title>
     <author> author names </author>
  </db>
</xml>

And what I want is to output to html with the formats for each xml record:

Title: title in db
Author: author names

Do you have any suggestions on what I should do this? Should I process the xml
files in my java servlet, recombine my xml files into one and pass to my
stylesheet or process each xml file separately? The second case produce a
which doesn't seem right to me.

Thanks a lot in advance for you help.

Ming