Re: [xsl] mystery #2: testing document() without failure

Subject: Re: [xsl] mystery #2: testing document() without failure
From: David Carlisle <davidc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2002 12:09:51 +0100

> So is it wrong to rely on something like (

'fraid so.

I think it's a bug in the spec, but the last time I checked it was the
same in the xslt2 drafts.

> it works in saxon.

don't rely on  everyone being as kind as Mike:-)
But try it with -w2 otption which asks saxon not to recover from errors
if it is not forced to by the spec.

xt used to die on this. Not sure about the others.

David