RE: [xsl] XSLT Java Extensions

Subject: RE: [xsl] XSLT Java Extensions
From: "Michael Kay" <michael.h.kay@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 09:42:33 +0100
In the Java API for the Calendar class, the field names such as YEAR are
actually symbolic constants defined as static properties of the Calendar
object. Since you can't access properties of Java objects from XSLT (only
methods), you will have to discover the integer values of these constants
and supply these instead. For example, you might find that Calendar.YEAR is
actually 7. To find out the numeric values of the constants, write a Java
application that prints them out!

Michael Kay
Software AG
home: Michael.H.Kay@xxxxxxxxxxxx