RE: [xsl] non-existing file in document() function

Subject: RE: [xsl] non-existing file in document() function
From: "Michael Kay" <michael.h.kay@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 09:44:12 +0100
There was a substantial thread on this topic last week: see the archives.

It's implementation-defined whether the processor terminates on this error
or recovers from it. With Java processors, you get the ability to control
the action by writing your own URIResolver. With MSXML, as far as I'm aware,
you don't.

Michael Kay
Software AG
home: Michael.H.Kay@xxxxxxxxxxxx