Re: [xsl] Re: Combining stylesheets for baseclass-subclass type documents

Subject: Re: [xsl] Re: Combining stylesheets for baseclass-subclass type documents
From: "Daniel Brockman" <daniel.brockman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 14:09:54 +0200
>It seems to me that xsl:import and xsl:apply-imports were designed
>exactly with the aim to solve such problems, or am I wrong?

No, you are right.  Indeed, I have used these elements to solve many
*similar* problems.  However, in this specific case I simply can't
seem to figure out how to go about doing it.

If you want to help me, see my previous message for corrected versions
of the files.

   Daniel Brockman
   mailto:daniel.brockman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    "To spot the expert, pick the one who predicts
     the job will take the longest and cost the most."
      - Murphy