[xsl] regd String Tokeniser

Subject: [xsl] regd String Tokeniser
From: "william locksman" <vsd18@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 15 Apr 2002 09:37:50 -0000
hi my question is regarding the String tokenizer function of java. I am making use of the String Tokenizer
in the following way

Statement : 1

<xsl:variable name = "tokens" select = "java:util.StringTokenizer.new($MyString,',')"/>

in analogy to java , where i give a statement like

Statement : 2

StringTokenizer strTokeniser = new StringTokenizer(str, token,false);

and then go through each of the token in a loop.

now ho do i do the same with Statement : 1 that is thro xsl
after the Statement : 1 is executed what will i have in the variable $tokens ??
and how do i iterate throgh the tokens??