[xsl] applying same XSL to different XMLs

Subject: [xsl] applying same XSL to different XMLs
From: "Najmi, Jamal" <Jamal.Najmi@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 16:26:44 -0400
Hi,

I want to be able to apply a spepicifc XSL to various XML via JSP.  In other
words I want to do something like:

%@taglib uri="xsl.tld" prefix="discovery" %>

<discovery:apply xsl="/xsl/GenericXSL5.xsl">
    <%@ include file="/xml/GenericXSL5.xml" %>
</discovery:apply>

But the problem is that reference to the XML is hardcoded in JSP.  Is there
another way where I can apply the same XSL to various XMLs on the server and
send the output to the web client.

What do you think about hardcoding the reference in the XMLs to the XSL file
and let the web browser so the transformation?  What are the drawbacks in
this solution?

Thanks

Jamal