Re: [xsl] Replacing images with alt tags - PART 2

Subject: Re: [xsl] Replacing images with alt tags - PART 2
From: David Carlisle <davidc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 08:54:06 +0100
  I was assuming that Jacob Glenn had used <xsl:apply-templates
  select='img'/>, but I see that I didn't say that.  If he did use
  select='img' as I assumed, a template with match='a/img' would not
  necessarily be invoked, while a template with match='img' would.

No. However the apply-templates was used, if there is an img element
with parent a in the current node list then the template matching a/img
will fire as it has higher default priority.

David