RE: [xsl] Problem with API

Subject: RE: [xsl] Problem with API
From: "Michael Kay" <michael.h.kay@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 10:13:34 +0100
Try running your code with a different stylesheet, one that does
<xsl:copy-of select="/">. This would reveal whether you are actually running
against the correct source document. I can't think of any other reason why
you should get different results from the command line and from the API.

Michael Kay
Software AG
home: Michael.H.Kay@xxxxxxxxxxxx
work: Michael.Kay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx