[xsl] Evaluating a temporary NodeSet with Xalan

Subject: [xsl] Evaluating a temporary NodeSet with Xalan
From: "Florian Mansmann" <Florian.Mansmann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 11:15:54 +0200
Hi there,

I've tried to run the code given underneath with a Xalan Processor, but
haven't succeeded. I finally succeded by using a rather unknown processor
jd.xslt. Due to performance reasons, I would prefer to run my code (which is
a little more complex than the given example) on a Xalan Processor as
jd.xslt was developped by a single person rather than a company.

So, is there a running Xalan-implementation that works fine with XSLT 1.1
specifications on the market?

Sincerely,

Florian Mansmann
innovations GmbH

Here example code out of
Michael Kay: XSLT 2nd Edition - Programmer's Reference

<xsl:variable name="rainbow">
	<color>red</color>
	<color>orange</color>
	<color>yellow</color>