RE: [xsl] Processing source in a text format : visual aid

Subject: RE: [xsl] Processing source in a text format : visual aid
From: "Michael Earls" <michael@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 10:35:52 -0400
You will want to rebuild an identical document containing identical
values.

Use a transform that simply copies the nodes (xsl:copy-of).  There are
many examples out there for doing this.  That will create an exact copy
of what is produced by the custom XmlReader for your viewing pleasure.

Michael Earls