Re: [xsl] Blank lines in output XML file

Subject: Re: [xsl] Blank lines in output XML file
From: "Joeri Belis" <joeri.belis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 11:44:25 +0200
I use the standard <xsl:copy> structure.
Here is a part of the xlst file i am using

<xsl:template match="/">
    <xsl:apply-templates select="msns:Workbook"/>
</xsl:template>
<!-- ********************************************* -->

<xsl:template match="msns:Workbook">
  <xsl:copy>
    <xsl:copy-of select="@*"/>
    <xsl:copy-of select="*[name()!='Worksheet']"/>
    <xsl:apply-templates select="msns:Worksheet"/>
  </xsl:copy>
</xsl:template>
<!-- ********************************************* -->

<xsl:template match="msns:Worksheet">
  <xsl:copy>
    <xsl:copy-of select="@*"/>
    <xsl:apply-templates select="msns:Table"/>
    <xsl:copy-of select="*[name()!='Table']"/>
  </xsl:copy>
</xsl:template>

The source XML file is a excel worksheet that is saved as a XML file. When i
open it via edit under dos,
Then the file looks ok