RE: [xsl] Blank lines in output XML file

Subject: RE: [xsl] Blank lines in output XML file
From: "Michael Kay" <michael.h.kay@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 11:44:22 +0100
indent="yes" is only allowed to add whitespace nodes, it isn't allowed to
remove existing whitespace. Generally speaking if your input is already
formatted into lines, then when you use method="xml" indent="yes" it is best
also to specify <xsl:strip-space elements="*"/>.

Michael Kay
Software AG
home: Michael.H.Kay@xxxxxxxxxxxx
work: Michael.Kay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx