[xsl] Data structure in XSLT?

Subject: [xsl] Data structure in XSLT?
From: Charles Chan <charles_cynthia@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2002 10:17:03 -0700 (PDT)
Hi, is there anyway to build some data structure in
XSLT? I have a sample input file that looks like this:

<Qualifications>
  <Competency name="Java">
    <Competency id="programming_language:java"/>
  </Competency>
  <Competency name="C++">
    <Competency id="programming_language:cpp"/>
  </Competency>
  <Competency name="C#">
    <Competency id="programming_language:csharp"/>
  </Competency>
  <Competency name="WebLogic">
    <Competency id="application_server:weblogic"/>
  </Competency>
  <Competency name="WebSphere">
    <Competency id="application_server:websphere"/>
  </Competency>
</Qualifications>

The output I want is:

programming_language:
Java, C++, C#

application_server:
WebLogic, WebSphere

The Competency elements can be in any order. I was
thinking it would be nice if I have the luxury to use
a hash map or something like that.

Any idea?

Thanks
Charles