Re: [xsl] Data structure in XSLT?

Subject: Re: [xsl] Data structure in XSLT?
From: "Thomas B. Passin" <tpassin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2002 14:42:29 -0400
You can generate code for programming languages.  I have done that for
javascript and Python.  If you want hash maps, you don't literally want what
you say below, since the form you show is not source code for any standard
language.

By expressing more specific desires, you could get more specific answers.

Tom P

[Charles Chan]