RE: FW: [xsl] XML transformation using XALAN

Subject: RE: FW: [xsl] XML transformation using XALAN
From: "Pavitra Jain" <pavitra.jain@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 15:37:37 +0530
Hi,

Even I am having problem trying to use a schema file
What should I use to specify that the schema lies locally in the same
directory with the
name POSchema.xsd?

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<POS xmlns="?">
<PO_BATCH_HEADER>
<PO_BATCH_HEADER_INFORMATION>
<customer_organization_id>16</customer_organization_id>
<recipient_organization_id>5</recipient_organization_id>
<sender_organization_id>16</sender_organization_id>
<transmission_datetime>06/01/2001 :03:06:16</transmission_datetime>
<transmission_file_version>2.2</transmission_file_version>
<it_email>dhawal.goshalia@xxxxxxxxx</it_email>
<sourcing_email>dhawal.goshalia@xxxxxxxxx</sourcing_email>
<processing_center>1</processing_center>
<source_system>2</source_system>
<document_control_number/>
<file_type>PSTL</file_type>
<total_header>1</total_header>
<total_details>3</total_details>
<total_details_account_line>3</total_details_account_line>
</PO_BATCH_HEADER_INFORMATION>
</PO_BATCH_HEADER>
</POS>

Regards,