Re: content management stuff - was -> Re: [xsl] a simple case study

Subject: Re: content management stuff - was -> Re: [xsl] a simple case study
From: Jarkko.Moilanen@xxxxxx
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 06:40:18 +0300 (EEST)
> >It's a problem if you care about alienating people who might be
> valuable
> >contributors to the discussion.

So it comes to the eternal (rhetorical) question. Can I please everyone?
But hey, my question (and some others on this list) was that is it
propriate to include management stuff to this list? So now I know that
it is not. This is the only thing I was looking for, a answer from the
lsit-owner. Thanks for it, let's keep going.

>One of the people I know who refuses to
>subscribe is Uche Ogbuji, whose name may be known to many of you. FWIW.

This is unfortunate for us. Sorry to be a poor peasant and not
knowing what is ment by FWIW. But that is out of the topic.

Cheers
Jarkko

Jarkko Moilanen         *You are wise, witty, and wonderful,      *
Researcher/ ITCM        *but you spend too much time              *
jarkko.moilanen@xxxxxx  *reading this sort of trash.              *
www.uta.fi/~jm60697     *                                         *
GSM: +358 50 3766 927   *                                         *