Re: [xsl] variable declaration

Subject: Re: [xsl] variable declaration
From: Suman.Sathyanarayan@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 15:17:12 +0530
Yes even i have the same question how do i declare variables in the
namespace
<xsl:stylesheet xmlns:xsl="http://www.w3.org/TR/WD-xsl";>

Why does'nt IE 5* support the other namespace???
IE 5 is very bad.

And please can anyone help me out on
values for text boxes in XSL's
for an <input type="text" value=????>
how do i specify the value ??

Thanks,
Suman

                    "william locksman"
                    <vsd18@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>            To:     xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                    Sent by:                          cc:
                    owner-xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx       Subject:     [xsl] variable declaration
                    rytech.com

                    04/29/02 03:40 PM
                    Please respond to xsl-list

hi
the namespace
<xsl:stylesheet xmlns:xsl="http://www.w3.org/TR/WD-xsl";>
doesnt allow me to use <xsl:variable>
in that case how do i declare variables??

and why is that it <xsl:variable> can not be used in the namespace
<xsl:stylesheet xmlns:xsl="http://www.w3.org/TR/WD-xsl";>????

2nd question.. following Mike's answer to Suman's question, how do
we declare dtd for xsl and define space ??

forgive me if my questions are very basic.

thanks

-----------------------Disclaimer------------------------

The views of the author may not necessarily reflect those
of the Company. All liability is excluded to the extent
permitted by law for any claims arising as a result of the
use of this medium to transmit information by or to
IT Solutions (India) Pvt. Ltd.

We have taken precautions to minimize the risk of
transmitting software viruses, but we advise you to
carry out your own virus checks on any attachment to
this message.  We cannot accept liability for any loss or
damage caused by software viruses.