RE: [xsl] question about javascript and XSL

Subject: RE: [xsl] question about javascript and XSL
From: "Stuart Celarier" <stuart@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 7 May 2002 12:58:55 -0700
Simon, yours is a common confusion, thanks in no small part to our
friends in Redmond.

MSXML 3.0 supports both the WD-xsl and XSLT 1.0 languages. It
distinguishes between them based on the namespace of the XSLT elements.
MSXML 4.0 drops support for the obsolete, non-portable WD-xsl.

This mailing list has no patience for the Microsoft-specific WD-xsl
because it is not XSLT.

You can find out more about this, including what it means and how to
invoke the XSLT 1.0 conformant processor in MSXML 3.0 and 4.0, in the
article "XSLT in MSXML" at
http://www.perfectxml.com/articles/xml/XSLTInMSXML.asp. Hope that helps.

Cheers,
Stuart